Thursday 16 May 2013

About my Life

Name:Raksha..........
Country:New Zealand 
My fave Colour:Blue,Black and White.
Things I like:Sport,Hanging out with friends,Shopping,Having fun,Arts,Singing and Dancing.
My best friends(old ones and new ones):My old best friends Aaliyah,Jasmine,Faith,Charlie,Matthew and Mustafa.
New one's:Jessica and Chenxi(Xixi).
What language I speak:English and Hindi.
My DOB:12/03/2002.
In my Family:In my family are 6 people Grand Mother,Dad,Mum,Aunty,Me and my Brother.
 Please Comment if you like my blog and if you have the same the DOB as me!!!!:) 


4 comments:

  1. thanks for mentioning me ^_^
    please visit MY blog to read the spy thing...another spy and art tittle is gonna come out soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a little bit like mine but thats alright and thxs for mentioning me too!

    ReplyDelete